Geneva is full of wonders to visit. Here are some of the must-sees in this charming city :
- The lake front and its world famous fountain: Spectacular view of the lake and surrounding mountains,
- The flower clock : A combination of watchmaking and botanical expertise, St Peter's Cathedral: A European heritage site overlooking the old city,
- The Reformation Wall: The international monument of Reformation in the Parc des Bastions,
- Place Neuve : Geneva's fine arts crossroads with the Grand Theatre, Rath Museum and the Conservatory of Music
- The Palais des Nations: Symbol of Geneva,
- Capital of Peace with its international organizations,
- The Brunswick monument : The mausoleum of the Duke of Brunswick, Charles II d'Este-Guelph built in the Jardin des Alpes,
- The Bourg-de-Four square: Geneva's oldest square in the heart of the historical part of the city,
- Carouge: Geneva's Dolce-Vita, spend many pleasant hours exploring the shops, shady terraces, antique dealers and trendy bars.
Public transportations leave at our doorstep and connect the entire city till midnight. Discover Lake Geneva by taking one of the many cruises available. Relax and enjoy stunning views of the Alps. You can also take the yellow taxi boats called "mouettes" for free with the Geneva transport card you will receive upon check in.
For more information: click here